Join our team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Serve as a Business Analyst to help clients develop organizational strategies, align effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses – all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs. As part of the DolJenn Team, you will liaise with clients and stakeholders to understand business requirements and continuously develop various solutions while utilizing your organizational and analytical skills. You will collect, aggregate, and analyze information across numerous data sources and from this analysis, provide creative solutions to address clients’ complex issues.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates the operational and functional baseline of an organization’s business systems or processes
- Gathers requirements, performs gap analyses, develops flow charts, and business models to formulate recommendations to meet client goals and objectives
- Writes detailed system requirements, program functions, and steps required to develop, modify, or re-engineer business information systems, processes, or other organizational components
- Works with technical and functional Subject Matter Experts to generate cross-functional area strategies to enhance operations in accordance with organizational strategic and business goals
- Provides functional assistance with systems configuration, data conversion, data entry, systems upgrades, and system testing
- Works with the Project Manager to resolve issues related to functional program requirements
- Develops training materials, user guides, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and may conduct training to support the delivery of solutions to the client organization
- Assists the Project Manager with reporting project status and metrics, managing project plans, and other contract deliverables
- May assist the Project Manager with training and mentoring less experienced business analysts
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in data analytics, including predictive and prescriptive analytics desired but not required
- Experience in change management desired but not required
- Solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet project deadlines
- Exceptional written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong initiative, interpersonal relationship skills, and ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Must be able to perform work on-site at the government client’s location (if required by contract)
- Must be a U.S. citizen and ability to pass a government background investigation
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
DolJenn is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
DolJenn is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Primary Location United States – Washington, DC