Join our team and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Serve as a Senior Consultant to help clients develop organizational strategies, align effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses – all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs. As part of the DolJenn Team, you will focus on providing pragmatic advisory services to private and public businesses and organizations while utilizing your deep industry knowledge, valuable experience, and analytical skills. You will collect, aggregate, and analyze information across numerous data sources and from this analysis, provide creative solutions to address clients’ complex issues.
- 5+ years of experience with management consulting or equivalent corporate experience
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks and tools – including organization design and development, change management, and continuous process improvement
- Experience with performance management and identifying and defining performance measures in support of an organization’s mission and goals
- Ability to clearly synthesize and communicate through both oral and written communications
- Ability to communicate information to senior executives for decision making purposes
- Ability to apply strategic management frameworks and tools
- BA or BS degree
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to execute projects and tasks with minimal guidance and supervision
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills via presentations and papers
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to meet travel requirements
Applicants selected may be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
DolJenn is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
DolJenn is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Primary Location United States – Washington, DC